Human Resource (HR) Medewerker
We’re looking for a motivated Part-Time/Working Student Community Manager to support Convex Energy's daily operations in the heart of Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage administrative tasks efficiently. In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on ensuring that operations run smoothly and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects, as well as learn and tap into the industry of energy trading.
- Be responsible for internal accounting and manage payments, vouchers, and office expenses such as petty cash, office supplies, and vendor invoices.
- Maintain a well-organized office environment by managing supplies, equipment, and ensuring a tidy workspace. Coordinate with vendors for office maintenance and repairs.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external communications.
- Manage filing systems and ensure proper storage and retrieval of documents. Assist in the preparation and distribution of company materials, presentations, and reports.
- Help organize company events, workshops, and team-building activities. Arrange logistics, catering, and necessary materials.
- Greet and assist visiting employees and external guests. Maintain a professional and welcoming reception area.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for team members, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Accurately input and update information into databases, spreadsheets, and other digital tools as needed.
Over het bedrijf:
Convex Energy is a forward-thinking player in the European commodities markets, trading power, gas, and CO2 emissions throughout the continent. We anticipate where and when energy will be scarce and sell it to where it's needed. With our innovative approach combining trading, technology, and meteorology expertise, we constantly push boundaries to stay ahead of the competition. We leverage the expertise of our diverse team for our long-term success.
- University degree or professional training
- Experienced in office operations, front-desk, customer service, or hotel industry
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and communication tools (email, calendar applications).
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Detail-oriented and capable of maintaining accuracy in data entry and documentation.
- Friendly and approachable attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tasks.
- Fluency in Dutch (At least B2 level) and English
Wat wij bieden:
- International, young working environment in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Flexible working hours for this part-time role.
- Providing you with a best-in-class setup, including an ergonomic workplace with standing desks, phone booths, and bone-conduction headsets.
- Enjoy fresh fruit, drinks & coffee, and participate in our team activities.
- Be part of an international team located in Berlin, Amsterdam, and London- Opportunities for career development
Minimaal aantal uren:
Maximaal aantal uren:
Aantal gezochte mensen:
International, young working environment in the heart of Amsterdam