Human Resource (HR) Medewerker
High-growth startup looking for a future HR intern to empower B2B Commerce! 🚀At Orderchamp we believe in thriving local communities across the globe. Independent retailers and brands are the glue of the social fabric that makes a society, but they lack access to resources and technology. Therefore, we have made it our mission to support them, as entrepreneurs, so they can unlock their full potential and seize new opportunities to thrive in today’s market!
Orderchamp is looking for a full-time HR & Recruitment Intern to join our People Team in Amsterdam, to contribute to the success of our fast-growing team by fostering an open culture. Collaborating with our Head of People, you'll be the HR and Recruitment champ from A to Z!This internship is perfect if you want to experience a mix of both HR and Recruitment, where you put your HR knowledge to the test!You will learn from your own projects such as coordinating and reshaping our onboarding process, setting up scalable hr processes, and hosting meaningful events that boost our culture and keep our Orderchamps happy! As we are a dynamic tech company, finding the right talent is super important for our growth, so you'll be the one attracting top-notch talent! This means you'll oversee the entire process from crafting enticing job postings, conducting first screenings, onboarding new team members at Orderchamp and analysing People Surveys that contribute to maintaining and increasing employee motivation. By shaping the onboarding process and implementing scalable HR practices, you will play a pivotal role in laying the foundation of our thriving organisation!
Over het bedrijf:
We are a B2B wholesale marketplace connecting emerging brands with retailers over Dropshipping with a focus on Benelux and Germany. HQ is in Amsterdam and we currently have 20 different nationalities!
- Pursuing Bachelor's/Academic studies, preferably in HR-related fields
- Proficient with LinkedIn and social media platforms (showcase your stunning profile!)
- Interest in the eCommerce/retail/wholesale industry
- Great time management & organisational skills
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch or German is an asset).This is you
- You are dedicated to achieving your goals
- You can work alone but able to speak up when you need help
- You enjoy working in dynamic startup environment
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are resilient, looking at everything as opportunities for growth
- You are passionate about Orderchamp's vision.
Wat wij bieden:
- Internship remuneration
- Top-notch work equipment including a MacBook Pro
- A real mission-focused, fun and inspiring work surrounding
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein), incl. N64/Switch/PS1
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organisation
- Take the day after your birthday to get some rest, but we do want cake as well!
- You will have access to training sessions, workshops to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field.
- Being a part of Orderchamp's team will allow you to network with professionals in various roles and industries. This exposure will broaden your horizons and open doors to potential future career opportunities!
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!
Minimaal aantal uren:
Maximaal aantal uren:
Aantal gezochte mensen: