Overige Categorie Medewerker
Our communication with fans is essential. 🎯 We’re looking for a versatile UX Writer – Intern who will be part of our UX Writing team. You’ll collaborate daily with our Product and Customer Experience teams, and the Lead UX Writer. You’ll support in creating UX copy for customer-facing help content, CRM emails and push notifications, and shadow with UX flows for new and updated features in our app and website.
We’d like to work with someone who's eager to hone the craft of writing with our fans, organisers and the general public in mind – and is looking forward to learning how to transform complex concepts into easily understandable pieces of copy.
The UX Product Design team is a creative, fun, dedicated and friendly group of skilled Designers, a User Researcher and Lead UX Writer. We’re driven and focused, but we also know how to encourage thinking outside of the box and deliver new and interesting ways to build an experience that connects with our fans. Come join us!
As a UX Writer – Intern at TicketSwap, you’ll bring your content-first perspective to designing our user experience. This could include:
- Shaping our content using TicketSwap’s Tone of Voice (Straightforward, Adventurous, Supportive, and Genuine) and collaborating in the translation of this content into 11 languages;
- Learning the UX Writing ropes with our CMS (Content Management System) and localisation management tools, processes, talks, tips, and forums to show the value of UX writing;
- Supporting the Product and Customer Experience teams in writing and managing help content like FAQs, chatbot flows and email templates;
- Designing content with the team for web and mobile, including microcopy, interaction flows, error messages, notifications, and in-product messaging;
- Documenting and sharing processes, workflow, feedback history, and content strategy decisions;
- Presenting your work at design critiques and getting feedback from Designers, Lead UX Writer and User Researcher;
- Contributing to content guidelines, glossaries, developing content patterns, and overall aiming to strike the right tone to bring our brand voice into your work.
Over het bedrijf:
TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favourite marketplace to safely buy and sell tickets. We’ve already reached over 11 million fans across 36 countries – and our mission is to make buying and selling second-hand tickets safe, fair and straightforward.
- Currently enrolled and studying in a college or university program, such as Journalism, English, Communications, or New Media – preferably you’re further along with your studies, in the second half or so rather than just starting out;
- Interest or background in creating content for great user experiences and collaborating with Design, Product, Customer Experience and User Research teams;
- A passion for championing proper word usage and straightforward writing;
- Enjoyment in documenting your thinking, sharing your work, and getting feedback;
- Empathy, an appreciation for humour, and an affinity for the events scene.
Wat wij bieden:
- Healthy lunch & snacks every day
- Friday drinks at the office
- Internship compensation
- Remuneration of €500,- per month
Minimaal aantal uren:
Maximaal aantal uren:
Aantal gezochte mensen:
We’re driven and focused, but we also know how to encourage thinking outside of the box and deliver new and interesting ways to build an experience that connects with our fans. Come join us!