Marketing & Communicatie Medewerker
Do you want to join a fast-growing scale up, finalist of the KVK Top 100 in 2023 ? Do you have a proactive mindset, the ability to prioritise and plan, and the drive to succeed? Are you excited to get a job with a positive impact on the planet ? If so, Bright Kitchen has the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for :
- The onboarding and training of new franchisees and familiarising them with our company, procedures, and standards.
- Coordinating with the franchisees to ensure the franchise locations are set up and operational in accordance with Bright Kitchen’s established standards.
- Helping with standardising procedures to ensure a certain level of quality amongst all of our franchising locations.
- Monitoring the franchisee’s performance and giving recommendations for improvement.
Over het bedrijf:
Bright Kitchen is a “dark kitchen” concept, active in the high growth and high volume food-delivery market and plant-based food segment, Bright Kitchen currently runs 7 different plant-based restaurant labels in Amsterdam that only serve food to delivery customers. Vegan Burger Brothers & Doner Dudes are our most successful brands. In 2022, Bright Kitchen shifted to becoming a Virtual Franchise Company, meaning that restaurateurs all around the Netherlands can adopt one or multiple brands with a franchise agreement. To date, Bright Kitchen has successfully launched its brands in more than 25 different cities in the Netherlands such as Utrecht, Rotterdam, Nijmegen, Ede, Gouda and Eindhoven. In early 2024, we will also be expanding to Belgium.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to prioritise and plan accordingly
Wat wij bieden:
A competitive salary according to your experience €2500-€3000
20 Days of paid Holiday per year (not including public holidays)
The ability to work from anywhere for 8 days.
The opportunity to work with revolutionary sustainable food products
The knowledge and experience that only the leading dark kitchen in the Netherlands can provide
A fast-paced and start-up environment, always eager to learn from its different stakeholders
A wide range of responsibilities and a lot of autonomy
Company perks include: yoga class once a week, lunch paid for bi weekly, all you can eat at our kitchen in De Pijp Amsterdam…
- 2 days in our office in Amsterdam, TNW City
- 3 days work from home or office, you choose
Minimaal aantal uren:
Maximaal aantal uren:
Aantal gezochte mensen:
Impact driven scale up, genomineerd voor Kvk top 100, Horecava innovation award.