As a Sales Intern at Orbisk, you fully participate in the Orbisk commercial team, which is responsible for the customer side of the company. During this internship, you are engaged in both sales-related activities and support our team.
At Orbisk, we are on a mission to create a sustainable future by achieving an ambitious goal: zero food waste. We're looking for individuals who want to join our motivated team, where impact is at the heart of everything we do, and be part of our collective effort to build a better world. 🌍
To grow our impact as a ‘green’ stain, serving our clients and focusing on innovation is at our core. By embracing a culture of continuous learning, we listen to what our clients need and adapt, improve and enhance our sustainable solution.
We are there to build long term relationships and be a partner to our clients. With tailored guidance and support, our Orbi has been implemented worldwide in over 25 countries to reduce food waste. Let's keep that number growing! 🌱
About the internship position:
As Orbisk is growing and expanding our customer base internationally, you will be involved with supporting our sales team with clients around the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about international sales and bring your unique perspective to the table to help and improve our international approach!
You will have the opportunity to help elaborating a suitable sales plan, in which you describe how Orbisk can introduce their food waste solutions to the market and new customers. Besides, you attend sales meetings, visit (potential) new customers and go to sales pitches. The administrative processing of information about customers in the CRM system is also part of your task package.
You are part of the Sales & Marketing team, which currently consists of 2 Marketing colleagues, and 7 Sales colleagues. You will be actively involved in the company by participating in team meetings and having one-on-one conversations with your colleagues. A senior member of your team will be your supervisor during your internship.
Over het bedrijf:
Orbisk is a start-up on a mission to make the world’s food system more sustainable.
We do this, by using progressive and innovative technology to tackle one of today’s biggest challenges: food waste. Our solution provides hospitality organizations with a complete insight into their food waste and helps them cut it in half.
For this, we make maximum use of recent developments in computer vision and AI. Our smart camera on top of the waste bin, connected to a scale, will automatically register all food thrown away up to the ingredient level.
What do we need you to bring?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor level studies with a focus on International Business, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Commercial Management or similar
- You possess a professional demeanor and are commercially oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- You have excellent command of the English language. Any other languages are an asset, such as Dutch, French, German or Arabic
- Excited to work in a customer facing role
- Motivated to work with a startup and be part of a growing team
- Interested in food and helping to reduce food waste
Wat wij bieden:
What will you get?
- 400 euros per month Internship allowance
- A supervisor to guide your development
- A diverse set of responsibilities and the freedom to do things your way.
- We love to have lunch together at the office, so this is on us. Our office dog, Koffie, will be around to keep you company!
- We make sure we regularly organise company activities to connect with our colleagues
- When you refer a new colleague we’d like to thank you with a referral bonus
- We are B corp certified, so of course sustainability runs through our veins
- Last but not least, a dynamic environment and passionate, close knit team all working together towards an ambitious goal!
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? We look forward to your application!
Minimaal aantal uren:
Maximaal aantal uren:
Aantal gezochte mensen:
Would you like to gain experience working in a start-up environment fighting food waste? Are you passionate about Sales and supporting clients on their journey? Come join us as a Sales Intern!